Sunday, November 15, 2009

Suggestions

A quick post here - more like a question for all readers.

I started this blog to try to create a forum and start a discussion about what it means to serve. I also wanted to try to solicit other peoples' stories and see why others' decided to volunteer for various causes.

So, far, in these early stages, I'm not sure I've been all that successful. In a perfect world, I was hoping to get many more service story submissions and definitely more comments about the posts, whether you were for or against what I've had to say.

In a effort to improve the blog's performance, I'm asking for any suggestions from you, my readers. If you have any ideas about how to better appeal to the audience. Please, feel free to share.

Ultimately, I think the cause I am trying to jump start - increased service among Americans - is a worthy one. And I want this blog to be a more interactive experience.

So, again, I would welcome any and all suggestions.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

 

Milblogging.com