Monday, January 25, 2010

National Unity

I apologize for the lack of recent content. What they say about a child eating up all of your free time is so true. I will work to add more posts much more frequently in the coming weeks. There have been so many major developments in recent weeks that should provide excellent material for discussion - not least of all, the election of Scott Brown up in Mass.

The main point, as I look on the constantly changing American landscape, is that now more than ever there is a need for this country to figure out how to reclaim our past greatness and to come together towards that common goal. And the reason this blog is interested in that, is because I believe mandatory national service is one of the ways in which this national unity can be achieved.

So, in the coming days, I will explore this connection. We'll see if I can made heads or tails out of the dramatic events of our times...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

 

Milblogging.com