Monday, November 30, 2009

Guest Post

In the interest of helping other veterans get informed about some of the opportunities out there, I'm going to post something regarding VA Loans. I can tell you from personal experience that the VA and other government programs are a tangled web of paperwork and bureaucracy. Often veterans don't even realize what types of government help is open to them because they simply are never informed of the various programs existence. So, anything that helps get the word out is a worthy cause, in my mind.

The guest post was provided by Robert from the VA Loans Guidelines. So, I wanted to thank him for contacting me about this and for trying to educate veterans about the different programs that are available for those who have served this country.

One note - I am not affiliated with VA Loans Guidelines in any way. I do not endorse any paid services they provide. I am merely trying to make other veterans aware of the different resources at their disposal. I strongly suggest that any veteran do a thorough review of all information and programs they are made aware of and then make the best decision for them and/or their families.

Feel free to email me with any comments of feedback at enavarro1007@gmail.com

Guest Post to follow.....

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

 

Milblogging.com